I have to give a big thank you shout-out to everyone that made my 33rd so fantastic. Friends I've known for up to 16 years ( I love you Jay!) and friendships that are barely months in the making. A few I've just recently reconnected with and am so happy to have back in my life. You all made it so very special and I absolutely adore you all.
Hopefully this little mix will come in handy for your turkey comas.
Tracklist (no cover on account of still burning out).
1. Death By Ninja (A Love Song) - Woodpigeon
2. Auburn and Ivory - Beach House
3. Some Say (I Got Devil) - Bonnie "Prince" Billy/Tortoise
4. Silent Signs - DeYarmond Edison
5. Colors - Amos Lee
6. Stay Free - Black Mountain
7. Mango Tree - Angus & Julia Stone
8. Daydreamer - Adele
9. At Sea - Electrelane
10. That Sea, The Gambler - Gregory Alan Isakov
11. Rocket Man - My Morning Jacket
12. Who's Lauging? - Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson
13. One Wing - Wilco
14. Low Man - Alberta Cross
15. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne
16. Wake up Time - Tom Petty
17. Metropol 47 - Mark Kozelek
18. Everybody But Me - Lykke Li
19. All Tomorrow's Parties - The Velvet Underground
To add to podcasts: if you are already subscribed hit refresh. If not, in iTunes go to Advanced, Subscribe to Podcast, and paste in this:http://shes-so-melicious.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. You can also click on the post title to link to a downloadable file.
Have a fantastic long weekend.
xo ~ m