Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Back in BC...sniff sniff

Well, I'm back in BC. The Montreal experiment is officially over. I would really have loved to have stayed, but poor little Anglo girls are very limited for job opportunities there. I would love to go back at some point, though I think if I were to live there it would have to be a bicoastal thing, involving winters in BC. I am delicate. And I have to say the weather in Victoria is amazing right now. All blue skies and sunshine and blooming flowers. Lovely. I'll be here until I decide what I want to be when I grow up, and pay back my family for springing me from bad job hell.

There will be more bloggage when I am settled and my thoughts are more organized. I've been negligent. I am bad. Bad blogger!

Note to Kevin: I hear you are moving to San Francisco. Awesome. I wish I were in Vancouver to celebrate. Best of luck, it's one of my favorite cities, I may have to exploit your couch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first time I read this through I thought the last line read:

"I may have to explore your crotch"


~m

Melissa said...

Holy F!!!! You are a frickfrackin' dirty little bugger! Damn, I would like to explore some crotches. Speaking of, I got an email from Stalkster today. Never say die...

Related Posts with Thumbnails